The aim of the course is to familiarize yourself with this painting technique, with its history, with various possibilities of painting in watercolors by painting a gradual prove it for their own.
Why paint a watercolor technique? Perhaps because of its charm lies between freshness painter strength, translucency alone painting, ease of administration, rate, capturing changes caused by atmospheric effects or architectural elements of fragility, purity of expression or brilliant colors that used in art history primarily Expressionists.
Learn to take a watercolor with you on a trip! For this painting do not need a lot of equipment. So one of the nice properties of watercolor is you can carry it with you anywhere. Take a watercolor in the backpack in nature, you can paint at home on your desk or anywhere directly on the knee.
Draw a picture painted watercolors! Watercolor technique can be traced back to ancient times. Already prehistoric painters used for cave painting color pigment combined with water or grease. Create also your color!
Watercolor is often referred to as the most difficult painting technique and for this reason, that it is not so easy to repair, such as a picture painted with oil paints. Practice your patience! Meet with Chinese ink painting, which featured handwriting creator - painter, philosopher and poet, whose brush reflected on paper his thoughts, current mood or the mood of the scene.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- How much? Membership fee C (1500 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: email@example.com or Registration and prices
- Prepared dates:
- Watercolor painting for beginners and advanced: 14. 5., 16. 7., 17. 9., 19. 11. 2017
- Watercolor painting for advanced: 25. 6., 20. 8., 22. 10., 17. 12. 2017
Watercolor painting course will have this content:
- familiar with the technique of watercolor painting, with its history, with materials
- stretching watercolor paper on wood panel painting in the wet
- exploring watercolor paints, color theory, painting flowers
- painting to dry, drawing (pencil, ink) and watercolor painting subject, a natural material
- Rating and chat about the paintings, watercolor adjustment (both at home expose watercolor on paper)