Oil painting for beginners and intermediate - 16. 6. 2018 (10:00 - 17:00) 2500 CZK - the most favourite course!
On Saturdays, we will be running a Course in oil painting for beginners and intermediate students in our Art studio. Within the frame of the course, each of the participants will learn about the main instruments and tools used in the oil painting. They will be taught the main skills of canvas stretching. Everybody will try hand isolation and stretcher of canvas and learn the main principles of the modern and classical oil painting.
Within a one day course we will try the painting techniques like prima, impalo, translucent glazing. Different types of paint coating and various tools will be tried. You’ll become accustomed to using brushes, palette knives, sponges, etc…we’ll try a technique of paint transferring, we’ll learn how to combine the paints with various fillers, we’ll become familiar with the pigments and the main color mixing theory and techniques...
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (with a break for lunch)
- How much? Membership fee C (2500 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
- Prepared dates: 16. 6. 2018
It would be quite handy if you brought a painting that you like which you would use as an inspiration for your new art work. The secret is that if you are painting something that you really like you will enjoy it and you’ll be successful with that painting. As a sample you can use a photography, print of a painting or a rendering from a book. A theme you can use a countryside, portrait, copy of a famous painting, a photo from a holiday or an old family picture. Your painting can be focused on a detail or you can repaint the whole picture, the choice is up to you. We recommend bringing a printed picture on a paper as it is not ideal to you a phone or a laptop.
- 10:00 – the opening and meeting the participants
- 10:15 – oil painting theory, canvas stretching
- 12:00 – 13:00 – break for lunch
- 13:00 – actual painting and personal consultations
- 16:00 – 17:00 – the final group consultation
The Course in oil painting for beginners and intermediate students in our Fine Art studio. Within the frame of the course, each of the participants will learn about the main instruments and tools used in the oil painting. They will be taught the main skills of canvas stretching.
Do not forget to have a look at our term oil painting courses. If you find an oil painting a challenge, I am sure that this course will be the right one for you!
Application form - reserve your place in the course today!
Please fill in the information below:
- trial lesson
- fine art studio
- art school
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- preparation for entrance exams
- street art
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Semestral courses for kids
- application form
- pictures of custom
- conditions of studying
- Gift voucher
- About us
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
tel: 777 422 022