The first step into the world of colors - for beginners - Give yourself the gift of a lifetime
teach with us to draw and paint!
"Every little child, if you give him a colors and paper or canvas, immediately begins to paint spontaneously. It is creative, painting makes him to joy and pleasure... Kids does not think about if they can or can not do it, they are just painting. Gradually as we get older, we get - whether teaching or critical comments surroundings - painting barriers, we are persuaded that drawing and painting is for another, and that we would never be able to do it yourself. Painting is an important way of basic "personal" expression that can develop our creativity, concentration, relaxation or just cheerful dawdling in painting... "
The course "The first step into the world of colors" helps you rediscover the ability to drawing and painting, which we had as children. The course is not about to became a professional painter durring one day, but rather we will try to overcome the barrier of "I can not" in "I can, I respect it and I enjoy it." The course will navigate you to your next independent creative activity, which is usually a positive effect in other areas of your life. Drawing and painting will bring a joy into your life, you will start to trust more yourself in this way of expression...
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- How much? Membership fee C (1500 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: email@example.com or Registration and prices
- Prepared dates: 25. 11. 2017
- This workshop is tought only in Czech.
The course is suitable for beginners, who do not yet have nothing in common with the world of art. It is for people who want to enhance your life, get involved in your life and creative way of expression or simply try something new and get inspired...
Program: Program of this day course is for beginners and it is structured so that participants received theoretical and practical experience with the most basic art techniques in one day. Each of us is an individual and everyone entertains a different technique. Choose the one what is closest to you...
- initial release technique or begin
- charcoal drawings on cardboard (line, area, shadowing, adding and deleting technique, draw the object and its complement)
- pencil drawing (focus on detail, proportion and composition of the image)
- drawing by color pencils (transition to work with colors, watercolor)
- painting (acrylic or tempera paints paper)
- final consultation