Artistic pastel course is suitable for beginners.
During the course, participants will practically learn about soft and hard art pastels and theory with oil pastels. Dry pastels beautifully forms in color, creating a very soft velvety color drawing. Let's try drawing on different types of paper surfaces. Dry pastel suitable for drawing and painting, where it is necessary to create the impression of a smooth transition (especially for portraits, landscapes, figures).
The greasy pastel is its characteristic closer to painting with oil. Beautifully work with it in detail, and a hatch area. Let's try drawing on a different colored surfaces.
Oil pastels are very adherent to the substrate and can be heat (hair dryer) or turpentine wash to paint like oil painting.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. with a break for lunch
- How much? Membership fee C (1500 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
- Prepared dates: 9.12. 2017
- This workshop is tought only in Czech
Program course of drawing and painting pastel art:
- Familiarization with the technique, which is something between painting and drawing, respectively allows both - history of pastel and familiarity with the materials. Mixing and spreading pastels and solutions his own compositions - pictures.
- Still life painting with pastel soft / hard.
- As for adjusting pastel - matting, framing under glass.
- Recapitulation works and final discussion.