What do you think about painting, drawing and speaking english together? We offer english lessons not only for foreigners... Improve your english thanks to your hobby... You can learn talking about your art, you can start your career abroad... You have doors open everywhere... We have lessons directly i english or you can joint every workshops you want, out teachers speak english, soem of them french, spain, russia... Do not hesitate to contact us, we will offer you lesson and teacher for you!
Classes are offered either in regular 120-minute blocks, or multiple-day courses and workshops, held on weekdays in the afternoons and early evening hours
- Painting (still life, landscape, urban space, figure drawing)
- Painting (still life, landscape, urban space, figure drawing, fantasy)
Term course of drawing and painting (19 lessons, 120min) is intended for the general public, age of students has no upper limit, the lower limit is determined by individual consultation between the teacher, you and your child. The course is designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced students, content of course is possible to individually edit in agreement with the teacher.
The course focuses on the basics of drawing and painting, following the traditional approach to teaching the facts by studying a freely formation, based on own imagination. During the course, students are introduced to basic art techniques and themes (discusses the pencil drawing, angle, vermilion and gradually transferred to painting - pastel, watercolor, acrylic or oil). Our students learn to know the basics of building image, composition, color composition, in order to achieve artistic expression. At the same time he became acquainted with the art science, we try to look into the development of fine art and encourage to try to build on current art trends.
As a studio we pay attention to the careful selection of our teachers, we focus on the artistic work of trainers, personal experience can not be read, while teachers accept empathetic, intelligent and positive attitude not only to painting and drawing. Relationship between the teacher and the student is the foundation on which we build. We believe that a nice creative atmosphere in the studio is an important element contributing to awaken your creativity. Property composition of objects and focus are governed by individual artistic program leading trainer, our lecturers are significant personalities and time spent alongside them can be very inspiring for you.
Studying in the first semester is spread over several blocks:
- Drawing Still Life (Fine introduction to drawing techniques, try pencil, charcoal, chalk, ink)
- study of architectural space (interior and exterior painting, perspective. proportions)
- Figure Drawing (portrait, figure)
- painting (color theory, picture composition, techniques, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, oil)
- drawing in the open air
- combined techniques (individual's own creation)
What awaits us in exchange for topics? sample program topics of lessons. Material - documents and materials for painting and drawing, their selection and use. Perspective - the issue of space technology drawings in charcoal or pencil, composition - principles for composing the image, surface and structure - the expression of various materials in engineering drawings in red chalk, pencil or crayons, theme and choice of theme image – questions of selection of the subject image in relation to development issues images in the history of the watercolor technique, light and shadow - drawing and pain ting still life wash ink, Space - building a tiered color space technology in oil or acrylic, Free copies of your choice, plaster head - a study by the model in engineering drawings and ink wash, live head – portrait, painting figures as a live model, reflection work ... (Topics prepared by lecturer for particular groups, according to their proficiency)
- Visual aids - Securities and quarters are available for free in the studio for first lesson. Other visual aids to drawing (pencil, charcoal, red chalk, pastel ...) and tools for painting (tempera, acrylic or oil paints, brushes, medium range), participants acquire by their own consultation with the lecturer during the study. Recommended products list possible find here.
Our studio also holds art camps and workshops in the open air, with various themes
(landscape small scale, landscape large scale, architectural environments - exterior, interior, detail...).
External teachers from the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague, Brno, FVU, FA CTU in Prague are invited to all the open air workshops.
- Landscape Drawing (detail, architectural space, natural landscape...)
- Landscape Painting (detail, architectural space, natural landscape...)
- Individual Programmes (according to skill level and course type)
- Final Exhibition (artwork on display for public viewing)
- Experimental Design (draft, sculpture)
- Lectures by Leading Czech and Foreign Lecturers from Various Disciplines