Classes are offered either in regular 120 - minute blocks, or multiple-day courses and workshops, held on weekdays in the afternoons and early evening hours.
- Painting (still life, landscape, urban space, figure drawing)
- Painting (still life, landscape, urban space, figure drawing, fantasy)
- Computer Modelling & Visualization
- Special Techniques (silk painting, gilding, encaustic, asphalt painting and more ...)
- Combined Technique
- Basics of Filming
Semestrální výtvarné kurzy pro dospělé
What do you think about painting, drawing and speaking English together? We offer English lessons not only for foreigners; improve your English thanks to your hobby... You can learn to talk about your art you can start your career abroad you have doors open everywhere...
Semestral Drawing Painting Course (19 lessons, 120min) is designed for the general public; the age of students has no upper limit, the lower limit is determined by individual consultation between the teacher, you and your child. The course is designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced students, the content of the course can be individually changed in agreement with the teacher.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Malování kreslení, Balbínova 28, Praha 2
- When? Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday 18:00 - 20:00, 19 lessons / 120 min
- How much? A membership fee A (6800 CZK), it is possible to split the sum into 3 parts
- Reservation: Registration and prices
- Instructions for lesson's apologizing
The course focuses on the basics of drawing and painting, following the traditional approach to teaching the facts by studying a free formation, based on own imagination. During the course, students are introduced to basic art techniques and themes (discusses the pencil drawing, angle, vermilion and gradually transferred to painting - pastel, watercolor, acrylic or oil). Our students learn to know the basics of building image, composition, color composition, in order to achieve artistic expression. At the same time, he became acquainted with the art science, we try to look into the development of fine art and encourage to try to build on current art trends.
Studying in the first semester is spread over several blocks:
- Drawing Still Life (Fine introduction to drawing techniques, try pencil, charcoal, chalk, ink)
- study of architectural space (interior and exterior painting, perspective. proportions)
- Figure Drawing (portrait, figure)
- painting (color theory, picture composition, techniques, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, oil)
- drawing in the open air
- combined techniques (individual's own creation)
As a studio we pay attention to the careful selection of our teachers, we focus on the artistic work of trainers, personal experience cannot be read, while teachers accept empathetic, intelligent and positive attitude not only to painting and drawing. The relationship between the teacher and the student is the foundation on which we build. We believe that a nice creative atmosphere in the studio is an important element contributing to awaken your creativity. Property composition of objects and focus are governed by individual artistic program leading trainer, our lecturers are significant personalities and time spent alongside them can be very inspiring for you.
Our studio also holds art camps and workshops in the open air, with various themes
(landscape small scale, landscape large scale, architectural environments - exterior, interior, detail...).
External teachers from the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague, Brno, FVU, FA CTU in Prague are invited to all the open air workshops.
VŠUP in Prague, as consultants:
- Landscape Drawing (detail, architectural space, natural landscape...)
- Landscape Painting (detail, architectural space, natural landscape...)
- Individual Programmes (according to skill level and course type)
- Final Exhibition (artwork on display for public viewing)
- Experimental Design (draft, sculpture)
- Lectures by Leading Czech and Foreign Lecturers from Various Disciplines
Quotes from an external teacher Martin Mainer:
"Our teaching approach aims to develop the kind of thinking, which allows the creation of art
at the highest possible level, under the given conditions and circumstances and depending on the teacher's personality and ability to teach... student’s talent, their diligence and ability to act, as well as to develop ... I think this is more or less successful... we like passionate, hardworking and positive people... a team, one must realize, is a powerful teacher and one of the major aspects of the training and the opportunity to learn ...classes are of course very individual and respect the rhythm of developing artistic potential; only rarely, if at all, is someone discouraged, or directed in a different direction... supposedly my motto is, as Zbyňa Linhar once said:”let "us" flounder and wallow in the painting on our own”... the teacher is also an older colleague, who protects and guarantees the functioning of the studio... but why is the aesthetic such, and not different? both within the studio, as well as individually, and the types of approaches, philosophies etc. which the students use, are all completely the responsibility of the individual and their interaction and response to the school, teachers and life... we are a group of adults, free human beings - men and women - with the maximum tolerance and helpfulness to one another, and I hope more and more awareness responsibility for ourselves, our own artistic development, our direction and potential success and growth of our artistic and human personality... I always reiterate, much to the annoyance of some that we are spiritual being... therefore study in line with the visual arts and spiritual philosophy and systems of civilization and humanity in general.... the studio is open to all types of artistic expression, be it painting, intermediary or another... the instructors’ experience typically includes painting, drawing, graphics, small sculpture,
photography – standard type of stuff... nothing more... we love strong intelligent people.... don’t expect somebody to say to you: you shouldn’t do this, or you can’t do this... on the contrary, you can do anything, but of course we evaluate the quality and strength of presence and energy, the results of hard work... which we insist upon... "
Workshopy - jednodenní výtvarné kurzy
- trial lesson
- fine art studio
- art school
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Semestral courses for kids
- application form
- About us
- pictures of custom
- conditions of studying
- Gift voucher
Odesláním formuláře souhlasíte se zpracováním osobních údajů
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Odesláním formuláře souhlasíte se zpracováním osobních údajů
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
tel: 777 422 022