"Do you plan to pass an entrance examination for design and architectural faculties?
Relying on chance is not enough for you?
We have prepared intensive preparation courses for talent exams for technical type art universities."
Preparatory course architecture/design is useful for students, who plan to sign up for entrance exams at architecture and design universities. In terms, of course, we will either prepare you for practical and talent part of the entrance exams and we will create an art base-portfolio of your works, which you will be able to use during your studies and your future practice/vocational life.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Wednesday 18:00 - 20:00., Thursdays 20:15 - 22:15 / 12 lessons / 120 min
- How much? A membership fee A (8300 CZK)
Why choose us?
- Our teacher will treat you as complete artists, they will support you on your way and they will lead you to your desired goal.
- Our success rate of our students is about 80%.
- We are strict, we demand diligence, interest and strong motivation.
- We know how to inspire and support.
We realize, that a decent part of the exams can be affected by fear or stress, which every applicant can feel during talent exams. We will try to simulate talent exams few times in our atelier, we will get rid of unimportant limitations and we will overstep our own borders. A self-confident applicant with a rich portfolio and a head full of ideas is a dream of every exam commission. Drawing talent is important, yet it´s not necessary. Many drawing basics can be learned easily through hard work. Individual support of each of you is important, same as your uniqueness and individuality.
What are we going to learn during our lessons?
- Basics of drawing – we will go through the basics of drawing and sketching – hatching, object shaping, graduation.
- Perspective – horizon, linear perspective - front view on a human scale, transfer of a place's view.
- Architectural space – interiors, city exterior, landscape
- Composition – proportion tension, gradation, symmetry and asymmetry, contrast, space composition.
- Figure drawing – head, skeleton, figure, figure view, artist shortcut.
- Architectural proposal – looking for an idea, a sketch.
- Architectural presentation – drawing, model, portfolio, visualisations.
Lectures at our atelier take a form of practical lessons, enriched by individual consultations with a teacher and a preparation of homework.
What is the goal of our graduates? Thanks to a preparation course you should go through the exams wisely, calmly and with the idea of a job well done. Except so much wished “ACCEPTED” we will guide you through a process, thanks to which you will get skills to find, plan and share your ideas. After this course you will know how to present this thought or proposal to others, you will have a portfolio of homework, which you will be able to take on your talent exams or entrance interview for a job.