Do you have a handy little painter and would like to give him room to develop his hobbies or talents, something fun to create, produce and paint? Would you like your child to spend a pleasant morning creative and still learn something new? It is possible with us! Give yourself and your child professional training in the traditional fine art studio.
The course Drawing and Painting for Parents and Children focuses on the basics of drawing and painting, following the traditional approach to teaching by studying the facts and free form, based on their own imagination. During the course, children and babies are introduced to basic art techniques and themes. Participants will learn to know the basics of building image, composition, color composition, in order to achieve artistic expression. At the same time, he became acquainted with the art science, we try to look into the development of fine art and is encouraged to try to build on current art trends ...
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- How much? Membership fee B (8300 CZK) for parent + child
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
We pay attention to the careful selection of our teachers, we focus on an art activity trainers, personal experience cannot be read, while teachers accept, an empathetic, intelligent and positive attitude not only to painting and drawing. Teacher and student relationship is the foundation on which we build. We believe that a nice creative atmosphere in the studio is an important element contributing to awaken your creativity. Nature of the composition and orientation of objects depends on the individual artistic program leading trainer, our lecturers are prominent personalities and time spent alongside them can be very inspiring for you.
- In the classroom, we use also the principles of the Montessori method.
- The possibility of replacing the flexible hours
- Basic tools available
- Allowing small groups of highly individualized instruction