Classic (Hyperrealist) Oil Painting, 7600 CZK
Every Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. will be conducted classical oil painting for beginners and advanced. During the course, each participant will learn the basics and washers for oil painting, learn the straining canvas on a frame, make primer and get acquainted with the basic principles of classical oil paintings.
The main focus of the course is to familiarize yourself with the basic principles of realist painting. The aim of the course is to learn patience; careful and modest approach to creating the image. Each of the graduates will take home 1-2 (max 3 images). Our goal is not quantity but quality.
The course is led by an academic painter Jindřich Hájek, which guarantees a peaceful, creative atmosphere and personal approach. The course is suitable for beginners and advanced artists, everyone works at their own pace.
- introduction to the course, basic equipment for oil painting
- a practical part of the ongoing training and consultation
- a conclusion of the course
Topics: you will choose the subject matter of the course after consultation with the teacher, it can be a real study of still life, self-portrait or reproduction of such classical master...
The first lesson is dating, we will explain aids and the construction of oil painting. The tutor will agree with students specifically what each will paint. We will tell you advantages and disadvantages of different materials and procedures. The first lesson will be a lecture and discussion. Another lesson you will work on your picture and teacher will consult every step individually.
The course is conducted by the structure of the "building the picture" as follows:
- Choice of a substrate and its preparation (and priming an imprimitura)
- Drawing layout and composition
- Painting (acrylic, tempera, watercolors)
- The actual oil painting (painting ala prima, structures, etc.).
- Completion of glazing, etc..
What to bring? On the course, you have to have your own set of oil paints, brushes, turpentine and Media (Slow). At the first lesson, you get a frame that you will prepare yourself for painting. Don´t forget clothes for painting, slippers and a cup of tea.
Application form for classic oil painting course
Please fill in the information below:
- pictures of custom
- india ink
- preparation for entrance exams
- trial lesson
- summer holiday art camp
- summer course
- fine art studio
- figurative drawing
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Landscape painting – Course of landscape oil painting
- Kids drawing course
- Gift voucher
- Foundation of comics and illustration for kids
- Fashion design course
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Ceramics course for kids
- Preparatory Course for Architecture and Design Exams
- Watercolor course
- drawing painting
- conditions of studying
- art school
- application form
- About us
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení, z.s.
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
+420 777 422 022 (po - pá 9:00 - 18:00)