20. - 23. 6. 2019 - Summer Plein Air Painting With Teacher Aldin Popaja / 4500 CZK
"Are you a little tired, uninspired and without new ideas? Do you want to "dropped out" somewhere?
Are you attracted to paint and draw directly in nature? Would you like to enjoy a nice time filled with painting, painting, and painting again?
Leave on a moment everyday worries and come with us to embark on nice work!"
Summer art workshop "Plein Air Painting" takes us step by step along the way to realizing your dream image. Within the plein air painters will learn about the art techniques (pencil, charcoal, red chalk, pastels). Individual techniques in detail and discuss practical examples to show the advantages of each material, documents and procedures drawings. Gradually move through the wash drawing and watercolor to painting (oil or acrylic paints on canvas). We will not avoid complex tasks such as stretching and preparing canvas, get to know terms such as image composition, perspective, space, color theory. Let's get to the underpainting and glazing painting, try the ala prima painting.
The theme will be landscape, the goal will be by practical steps lead to the ability to see visions, learn to look. Painting courses will take place in the open air, or in a local studio (depending on weather and mood). Courses are led by experienced lecturers - academic painters.
- Where? Benešova Hora, South Bohemia (Czech Republic)
- When? Thursday - Sunday 20. - 23. 6. 2019
- How much? Membership fee B (4500 CZK)
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
What is not included?
- Meal (there are kitchens in each apartment)
- Art Aids
Application form for summer plein air painting
Please fill in the information bellow
Video from Our Plein Air Painting in Sázava
Program of Plein Air Painting - Summer Painting Workshop:
The Detailed program will be sent to all registered participants
After welcoming and meeting with teachers we will talk about painting and drawing in the landscape, we will talk about the importance of choosing the object, we will go around and try to find a sketch or photo themes. In the evening we will talk about the technology of painting, drawing, and sketching. The next day there will be a topic of drawing techniques, perspective, and shading. Then we will jump on watercolor (color theory, painting materials, and techniques, demonstrations) and we will spend a pleasant evening with a lecture about landscape painting. The next day we will "work hard" on painting in plein air. In conclusion, final consultation and exhibition are waiting for us.
During the program, our teacher will be happy to give you advise or discuss your work and answer your questions. An individual treatment program is possible and we will always honor your own rhythm and time for painting. The aim is to enjoy a pleasant time of painting, discard worries and focus on your interests and hobbies with a group of similar people for whom painting is also a passion.
The program will be complemented by a "theoretical" lectures of painting, drawing, and art technologies.
Participation in all programs is voluntary, the whole plein air you will do only what you would like at the moment :-)
Plein Air Painting Schedule:
- Thursday 15:00 to 17:00 arrival and accommodation
- Sunday 14:00 to 16:00 departure home
Recommended Art Aids:
Take everything you have at home, what do you like to paint or draw with even what you have never used. You may need these tools too:
- pencils, plastic eraser, sketchbook (watercolor paper)
- set of chalks and pastels (chalk or dry)
- ink and pen
- hardcover format A3 or A2
- tempera or acrylic paints
- set of oil paints, turpentine (if you want to paint with oil )
- brushes (flat and round, roughly 10p)
- pallet (or a piece of "something", where can be applied colors)
- water container (glass, cut off pet bottle)
- folding fishing chair (if you prefer to sit while the painting )
- canvas and frames (all take also from the studio, that will be available to purchase as required for reasonable prices on the spot)
- pictures of custom
- india ink
- preparation for entrance exams
- trial lesson
- summer holiday art camp
- summer course
- fine art studio
- figurative drawing
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Landscape painting – Course of landscape oil painting
- Kids drawing course
- Gift voucher
- Foundation of comics and illustration for kids
- Fashion design course
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Ceramics course for kids
- Preparatory Course for Architecture and Design Exams
- Watercolor course
- drawing painting
- conditions of studying
- art school
- application form
- About us
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení, z.s.
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
+420 777 422 022