Sculptural Preparatory Course for Entrance Exams - from 14. 2. 2019 - Starting a New Semester!
"Are you preparing to entrance exams for art high school or university?
Do not hazard with your future and prepare for exams with us!“ :)
Sculpture Preparatory Course for Entrance Exams (12 lessons/180 minutes) is suitable for students, who want to join art high school or college. The lessons will be taught by an experienced lector; therefore students have a chance to try many various topics, which could appear during the examinations.
We learn to know how to create freely, develop our fantasy, to stimulate creativity, immerse ourselves in our inside and find our own vision and make our dreams come alive. Clay is special material and its formation is old like humanity.
Who should join this course?
The course is the best solution for students who want to enter art high school schools or universities. This course is also for people, who enjoy working with clay and would like to expand they sculptural knowledge :)
- Where? Art studio - Balbínova 28, Prague II.
- When? Thursday 15:45 - 18:45 (12 lessons)
- How much? membership fee (5950 Kč – teen-agers to 18 years)
- Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- geometry – modeling space form by floor plan, drawing of different views (sideways), modeling and drawing in perspective, a photo of the final model
- mood – an expression of mood and feelings, the character of chosen animal + photo documentation
- movement - capturing a diminished figure (about 30 cm) in motion, exercising proportions, muscle contractions + photo documentation
- head modeling – according to the gypsum model, shaping, casting and deburring
Each student will take the photographic documentation of his models and plaster casting from the course. The course program can be individually tailored to the requirements of a specific school you want to get into, after consulting with lector
What Should You Bring for the First Lesson?
Bring your pictures, studies, sketching pads… to the fullest extent possible. For us is not important to make show how good we are and always bring just „perfect work“, for us is important mutual understanding. If you are just beginner and you don´t have any drawing, it doesn´t matter. Bring desire and interest to create your own pictures, we will show you direction.
As part of any preparation for admission examinations, the lecturers are provided with a choice of individual consultations, choosing homework, and building a portfolio, while at our studio you can try out "trials", where you get the same tasks as are customary in your own admissions. The recommended length of training is only indicative and depends mainly on the job and talent of the applicant. The recommended minimum preparation time is 1 - 2 years.
Do you want to prepare for us? It's easy, fill in the Application form and price list, and select the Drawing and Painting Course. Write the note what school you are going to and how many days, months or years you have left for the admission procedure.
Application form for Sculptural preparatory course
- pictures of custom
- india ink
- preparation for entrance exams
- trial lesson
- summer holiday art camp
- summer course
- fine art studio
- figurative drawing
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Landscape painting – Course of landscape oil painting
- Kids drawing course
- Gift voucher
- Foundation of comics and illustration for kids
- Fashion design course
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Ceramics course for kids
- Preparatory Course for Architecture and Design Exams
- Watercolor course
- drawing painting
- conditions of studying
- art school
- application form
- About us
Těšíme se na komunikaci s Vámi! :)