Preparation for Talent Exams at Art Schools – AVU, FAVU, UMPRUM…, 7600 CZK
“Is fine artist profession your dream?
We will help you with preparation for the talent exams!”
Description of a course „Preparation for Talent Exams at Art Schools“– AVU, FAVU, UMPRUM…:
The course takes mostly a form of consultation and analysis of the artistic creations of our students, according to which individual tasks are given, corresponding to course goals. It isn´t only a matter of improving handicraft skills in art, as it is more a question of discovering the individual art-thinking, with a focus on creativity-evolution of consideration and intelligence, which current art reflects. This is the reason, why it is hard to set exact outlines of a course because every student needs specific individual approach. A student should cooperate, work/study during a week in his free time and frequently visit consultations, lectures and participate in practical lessons.
For whom is the course suitable?
- The course is suitable for people, who want to apply to art schools (focusing on fine art). Also for people who are creative and want to discover their artistic possibilities by some other form, then just improving their handicraft skills.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Monday 20:15 - 22:15, 19 lessons / 120 min
- How much? A membership fee A (7600 CZK)
Course objects are:
- To learn to understand „the language of paintings“.
- To discover new possibilities of thinking.
- To avoid blind alleys in individual artistic evolution.
- To get freedom and then find your own theme, form, medium, a way of thinkings, concept, work-method…
- To increase intelligence and sensitivity of your free artistic creation.
- To get better insight, self-reflection, courage, self-esteem and to be able to open up.
- To understand the current Czech art scene.
- To learn a philosophy of most important artistic developments and discoveries through history.
- To understand your creation in current and historical context.
- Learn to verbalize your paintings speech and to justify your opinions.
- To learn abstract looking and thinking.
- To get to an arts university.
What to bring to your first lesson?
Bring your present paintings, drawings, studies, sketches… in a complex scale, it isn´t a matter of how good we are and bring only top quality art, it is a matter of mutually understanding. If you are the absolute beginner, don´t worry, bring your desire and interest to create your own paintings, I will show you the right direction.
Application form for Preparation for the Artistic Universities Talent Exams
Please fill in the information below:
Těšíme se na komunikaci s Vámi! :)