"Are you a little tired, uninspired and without new ideas? Do you feel like to "get out" somewhere? Are you attracted to paint and draw directly in nature? Would you like to enjoy a nice time filled with painting, painting, and painting again? Leave your everyday worries for a moment and come and join us for this enjoyable activity!"
Come and join us in experiencing the pictorial Provence, birthplace, and place of work of many famous painters, an area of Europe where the colours are more intensive and shiny. The plein air painting in Provence is a challenge for those who would like to try painting in the romantic nature of the Giens peninsula while relaxing and bathing by the sand beach.
Within the education we will get to know the history of the local painters, their way of painting and use of colors, we will try their painting techniques and of course painting in the open air, we will go for a trip to St. Tropez and Port Grimaud.
The plein air painting in Provence will take you step by step to along the way to realize your dream painting. During the plein air, we will learn about the basic art techniques (pencil, charcoal, painting with acryl or oil colors). Each technique will be discussed in detail and we will demonstrate the advantages of different kinds of papers and canvas and other materials and procedures of drawing and painting on practical examples. We will get to know the underpainting and will try to paint alla prima.
The summer plein air is suitable for beginners as well as advanced painters, the teacher takes care of each student individually.
- Where? France, Provence - peninsula Giens
- When? 6.9.-15.9.2019 (7 nights)
- How much? Membership fee B, (6 500 Kč)
- Reservation is necessary: by submitting the application form you commit yourself to pay the advance deposit 2000 CZK within 2 days from receiving the confirmation
What is included in the price?
Transportation by bus, 7 nights in mobile homes, common living kitchen, bathroom, WC, terrace, sandy beach with gradual entrance to the sea, insurance, educational program led by an experienced teacher of the atelier Malování kreslení, possibility of an individual consultation any time during the plein air
What is not included?
Meal, art supplies
Why choose us?
- We offer individual teaching in small groups
- We respect your individual requirements regarding the lessons
- We adapt to your wishes and possibilities
- We pay attention to a high professional level of education
- We do not set limits, we welcome personal attitude
- Our goal is a satisfied student who would recommend us to others
- We have received MŠMT award for an exemplary pedagogical activity
- We are 10 years on the market, we have thousands of satisfied students
- Our teachers are academic painters, sculptors, and designers
„The Giens peninsula is a unique place, where the magic and scent of Provence breathes on you out of every stone, a single day is enough to fall in love with this place. It is a safe area without big cities, mass tourism or overcrowded beaches, it offers stunning nature, picturesque Provencal villages, viniculture, and lavender fields. A 17 km long coastal pathway that leads along the whole peninsula hides small coves, magic reeves and offers unforgettable views. The accommodation is provided in a small quiet camp on the eastern coast of the peninsula just 400 m far from a wide sandy beach with a gradual entrance into the sea. A family atmosphere in the camp is really unique, the peace and contentment emanate from every corner. The mobile homes are distributed in a maintained, grassy fenced land. The camp is ideal for families with children, sportive clients, and groups of friends.“