Flowers Painting (10:00 - 17:00), 1650 CZK
"The art course painting flowers introduced us to procedures,
how to paint flowers and floral still lifes on canvas with colors.
Let us carry into the wonderful world of colors, aromas and delicate flower power... "
The theme of flowers and plants attracted many painters and artists for centuries. We are fascinated by the amazing colors, the incredible variability of shapes, their lightness inspires us and attracts us their "temporary" and graceful beauty, which we are trying to express into images. How to capture credibly flower? How to convey in the picture what a flower makes a flower? Not only these questions are the focus of the course painting flowers on canvas.
During the course, each participant will learn about underlay and pads for painting, we will learn about basic principles of classical and modern paintings. We will show you examples of how they painted flowers approached in history and how we paint flowers today. In the practical part, we will have the opportunity to try the techniques of painting ala prima, painting impasto color or transparent glaze. We try different ways of applying paint and tools, which are used for coating. We will learn tricks and techniques to achieve the correct exposure image. We'll paint with brush, spatula, sponge... we will learn how to combine a colors with each other, get to know the principles of pigments and their mixing with the media and final varnish...
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with a break for lunch
- How much? Membership fee C (1650 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation is necessary: by submitting the application for you commit yourself to pay the advance deposit of 500 CZK within 2 days from receiving the confirmation
- Scheduled dates: 30. 3., 25. 5. 2019
Workshop of painting flowers is better, when you can take with you draft or some topic that you would like to paint. If you paint something you like, what you have a relationship or something you approached it, the picture you will more thrive. Such a model can be photographs, reproductions from books, printed image. The theme of the flower, floral still life or a copy of a famous painting, photo holiday or old family photos. You can paint detail, you can paint the whole picture. We recommend you bring a "picture" printed, paint from your phone or tablet is not quite so good. The studio will be prepared on still lifes with flowers for those of you who will have the desire to paint under realistic flowers.
- 10:00 a.m. - initiation, familiarization with course participants and an atelier, a theoretical part
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - preparation of painting (composition, color mixing ...)
- 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. - lunch break
- 1:00 p.m. - painting and ongoing individual consultations
- 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Final consultation
Application form - reserve your place in the course today!
By submitting the form you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- india ink
- pictures of custom
- preparation for entrance exams
- fine art studio
- summer course
- summer holiday art camp
- trial lesson
- Watercolor course
- Ceramics course for kids
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Foundation of comics and illustration for kids
- Gift voucher
- Kids drawing course
- Landscape painting – Course of landscape oil painting
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Preparatory Course for Architecture and Design Exams
- About us
- application form
- art school
- conditions of studying
- drawing painting
- figurative drawing
Těšíme se na komunikaci s Vámi! :)