Artistic Embroidery, 7600 CZK
"Let's pause for a moment and build on traditional skill,
which our grandmothers still had ...
Let's paint with wool and a needle."
Regular meetings with the theme of "Art Embroidery" was an idea which was created by the members of our studio. Embroidering was meant to be an "excuse" for meeting in a peaceful atmosphere, thread a colored wool needle, take a canvas or cloth in your hand and start to paint or create an artwork.
The process of embroidering requires our attention - we concentrate on the regular movement of the needle and the rush around us suddenly disappears. We consider embroidering as a form of relaxation, a form of training yourself to focus only on the present moment and a form of dedication your leisure time to nobody except you. Embroidering forces us to deny a mobile or a mouse, it exercises both our left and our right brain hemisphere.
Embroidering is for sure a tremendous tradition, it has accompanied us for thousands of years, in each period it has its own specific themes, usage or patterns - but the base remains unchanged to the nowadays - needle, thread, and human hands.
Embroidering gives us many benefits - teaches us concentration, develops creativity and intuition, calms us, improves the soft coordination of fingers and hand. Embroidering is a beautiful hobby; it's a simple form of spending leisure time - just a needle and a thread.
The Meeting Program for Artistic Embroidery:
- basic 3 stitches, types of embroidery yarns, work with an embroidery hoop
- fill stitches, use of pre-drawing pencil
- choice of theme and material (embroidery, a solution of a shearing, embroidered necklace or brooch)
- transferring the theme to the cloth, adjusting the theme, choosing the right stitches
- variation of basic stitches, working on own project, continuous consultation
- stitches to enrich your project
- work with accessories combined with embroidery, inspiration and motive choice
- working with beads, sequins, and other creative embroidery techniques
- finishing your own project
- presenting your work, final photos and discussions
Application Form for Artistic Embroidery
Please fill in the information below:
- pictures of custom
- india ink
- preparation for entrance exams
- trial lesson
- summer holiday art camp
- summer course
- fine art studio
- figurative drawing
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Landscape painting – Course of landscape oil painting
- Kids drawing course
- Gift voucher
- Foundation of comics and illustration for kids
- Fashion design course
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Ceramics course for kids
- Preparatory Course for Architecture and Design Exams
- Watercolor course
- drawing painting
- conditions of studying
- art school
- application form
- About us
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení, z.s.
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
+420 777 422 022 (po - pá 9:00 - 18:00)