Application form - sign up to our courses today!
Electronic application form for semestral courses and workshops
- Application and reservations places handles: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone to assistants Monika Sekavová and Lenka Trávníčková - tel: 00420 777 422 022
- Policies and Studies Statutes of Malování kreslení, z.s.
We also accept these payment vouchers for payment of membership fees in our studio and we accept:
- Edenred vouchers (multi-ticket, compliments, sports and culture, ticket benefits card)
- Sodexo vouchers (RelaxPass, FlexiPass, DárkovýPASS and FokusPASS, flexi card)
- Le Cheque Dejeuner vouchers (Unišek + Unišek, Cadhoc gift voucher)
- in the studio Malování kreslení, Balbínova 28, Prague 2 we accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
MEMBERSHIP IN FINE ART STUDIO MALOVÁNÍ KRESLENÍ, Z.S.
We are a nonprofit organization Malování kreslení, z.s founded in 2010, based on prior years of professional experience of the founding members. We are artists, educators, architects, designers... Our mission is to promote art culture and help the public access to the visual arts.
We are a group of art enthusiasts whose goal is to provide scope for developing the relationship to the visual arts and the many forms of contemporary culture to children, youth, adults and seniors.
We appreciate all our existing members and we strive to continue to expand the benefits of membership in the studio Malování kreslení, zs. We are pleased that we have managed to gradually build a group of people who love art and everything connected with it. We are delighted to be able to share their hobby and art stories that accompany it.
How to become a member of the Malování kreslení, z.s.?
Simply! By application and payment of the membership fee to become a member of the Malování kreslení, z.s. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 777 422 022 or use the contact form.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Members of the studio painting drawing Z.S. may attend regular meetings in the form of courses, classes, lectures and workshops organized by our association. To book your place please contact us. Usually, members attend weekly studio in selected time.
- Opportunity to participate in regular comprehensive exhibitions studio
- Invitations to shows and events organized by our association
- Discount benefits for partners and supporters studio
- The possibility of involvement in volunteer programs
How long is the membership?
- length of membership is optional, usually 4, 8 or 12 months
- membership fee is adjusted according to the length of membership
- Membership terminates automatically expiry of membership (or. ever, ever show interest in the disappearance of a member of membership)
What obliges member?
- Useless :) Membership is voluntary, there is paying the membership fee and expires after its expiration.
- Malování kreslení, z.s. is governed by the Articles of Association
membership VARIATIONS - membership dues
Within a semester membership fee you can attend one semester of programs, within the framework of a one-time membership fee can attend a one-off workshop of your choice. All programs must be reserved in advance.
- Option A (6800 CZK) - Adults / semester membership fee
- Option B (4750 CZK) - children and seniors / semester membership fee
- Option C (450 - 3500 CZK) / one-time membership fee
The studio may be reported during the semester (unless it allows its capacity), the membership fee is lower by then already teached hours. We look forward to seeing you in the studio!
Těšíme se na komunikaci s Vámi! :)
- pictures of custom
- india ink
- preparation for entrance exams
- trial lesson
- summer holiday art camp
- summer course
- fine art studio
- figurative drawing
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- Landscape painting – Course of landscape oil painting
- Kids drawing course
- Gift voucher
- Foundation of comics and illustration for kids
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Ceramics course for kids
- Preparatory Course for Architecture and Design Exams
- Watercolor course
- drawing painting
- conditions of studying
- art school
- application form
- About us