Summer realistic oil painting course - Holiday semester - 6500 CZK - from 10. 7. 2017
Every monday from 6 pm till 9 pm will be in the studio for 8 weeks a classic oil painting course for beginners and advanced. During the course, each participant familiar with the documents and washers for oil painting, learn to put canvas on frame, get acquainted with the basic principles of classical oil paintings.
The main focus of the course is to introduce the basic principles of realistic painting. The aim of the course is to learn patience, careful and modest approach to creating the image. Each of the graduates will take home 1-2 (max 3) images. Our goal is not quantity but quality.
In this course we will try the ala prima painting techniques, paintings, impasto paint a transparent glaze. We will try different ways of applying paint and tools that are used for coating. We paint with brush, spatula, sponge ...
The course is led by academic painter, which guarantees a peaceful, creative atmosphere and personal approach. The course is suitable for beginners and advanced artists, everyone works at his own pace.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Monday 6 - 9 pm
- How much? Membership fee A (6500 CZK)
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
- Introduction, program, basic equipment for oil painting
- Practical part of the ongoing training and consultation
- Final of the course
Topics: the subject matter of the course will you choose after consultation with the teacher, it can be a real study of still life, self-portrait or reproduction of such classical master...
The first lesson is introductive, to pupils will be explained aids, concise manner will be the approach, how to do the construction of oil painting. Lector will discuss with students what each will paint. Together we choose a basis on which to paint. Lector will explain the advantages and disadvantages of different materials and procedures, including in relation to the draft, which will paint and whichever will want each of you to do this. The first lesson will be a lecture and discussion. Another lesson would have carried out the work with that every teacher will be paid individually.
The course is conducted by the structure of the building of image itself and follows:
- Choice of substrate and its preparation (and priming a imprimitura)
- Drawing layout and composition
- Painting (acrylic, tempera, watercolors)
- The actual oil painting (painting ala prima , structures, etc.).
- Completion of glazing, etc. You have vacation on schedule in date of the course? Don´t worry! You will not miss your lesson, on the end of September is designed a special lesson to replace the " Holiday " absence :-)
Application form for summer oil painting course
- summer holiday art camp
- trial lesson
- fine art studio
- art school
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- preparation for entrance exams
- street art
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Semestral courses for kids
- pictures of custom
- conditions of studying
- Gift voucher
- About us
- application form
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
tel: 777 422 022