"Dive into the world of classical sculpture, Learn to practice realistic modeling of clay sculpture by nature in scale 1:1"
This sculpture workshop is for anyone who wants to learn how to make a model by nature or need to prepare for entrance exams of sculpture or design fields. We will model a portrait of a live model (you can have your own model ) or relief as the original.
Our results then we will cast in plaster, which can be arbitrarily patinate and colorize. Each participant will take home after the end of the workshop (or take) home own statue or relief.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. / Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. / Saturday + Sunday
- How much? Membership fee C (5500 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
- Prepared dates:
- Casting, cutting out of the form, retouching:
The program of the course of sculpture:
- First day: theory – evolution of sculpture, how to model one, consultation of your draft + start modeling
- Second day: modeling according to live model or your draft
- Third day: modeling and finishing earthen statue
If you are not interested in casting of your statue, third day will be the last day of course for you.
If you are interested in continuation and taking your statue home in these days you can finish your statue
- Fourth day: shaping of statue, casting
- Fifth day: cutting out of the form, retouching