“Is fine artist profession your dream?
We will help you with preparation for the talent exams!”
Description of a course „Preparation for the artistic universities talent exams“– AVU, FAVU, UMPRUM…:
Course takes mostly a form of consultation and analysis of the art creations of our students, according to which individual tasks are given, corresponding to a course goals. It isn´t only a matter of improving handicraft skills in art, as it is more a question of discovering the individual art-thinking, with a focus on creativity-evolution of consideration and intelligence, which current art reflects. This is the reason, why it is hard to set exact outlines of a course, because every student needs specific individual approach. Student should cooperate, work/study during a week in his free time and frequently visit consultations, lectures and participate in practical lessons.
For whom is the course suitable?
- Course is suitable for people, who want to apply to artistic universities (focusing on fine art). Also for people who are creative and want to discover their artistic possibilities by some other form, than just improving their handicraft skills.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? 19 lessons / 120 min
- How much? A membership fee A (6800 CZK)
- Reservation: email@example.com or Registration and prices
Course objects are:
- To learn to understand „the language of paintings“.
- To discover new possibilities of thinking.
- To avoid blind alleys in individual artistic evolution.
- To get freedom and then find your own theme, form, medium, way of thinkings, concept, work-method…
- To increase intelligence and sensitivity of your free artistic creation.
- To get better insight, self-reflection, courage, self-esteem and to be able to open up.
- To understand current Czech art scene.
- To learn a philosophy of most important artistic developments and discoveries through history.
- To understand your creation in current and historical context.
- Learn to verbalise your paintings speech and to justify your opinions.
- To learn abstract looking and thinking.
- To get to artistic university.
What to bring to your first lesson?
Bring your present paintings, drawings, studies, sketches… in a complex scale, it isn´t a matter of how good we are and bring only top quality art, it is matter of mutually understanding. If you are absolute beginner, don´t worry, bring your desire and interest to create your own paintings, I will show you the right direction.