"Are you drawing or trying to paint portraits at home by using photographs, looking in books or on the internet tutorials how to capture the face to get the "similar result"? Concepts such as perspective, ceiling, proportion, composition, shading you already know, but how to work with them in the actual drawing? What to watch out for, what are the basic rules and guidelines by drawing portrait? Have you ever tried to draw a portrait by a live model as it do the real artists? Portrait course is designed for those who like to be able to draw or paint., for those who are beginners but also advanced, who want to learn new concepts and combine information into practical context... Portrait course is also suitable as preparation for talent tests."
Program of the course - or what awaits us in the studio?
The entire course is devoted to portrait painting according to the live model, photo or according reproduction. From the beginning, the model will change (we will learn various techniques and training the eye and hand), at the end of the semester we will create the final image by one model.
- We will discuss the construction of drawing individual parts, so as to fit them properly altogether..
- We will tell you something about framing options of portrait and we will start by bending details on canvas.
- After fixing we do either acrylic underpainting, or we will directly paint alla prima.
- We will tell you about the properties of each color.
- We will discuss blending skin tones, explain how to avoid the most common mistakes, how to avoid switch.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Mondays 8:15 p.m. - 10:15 p.m. / 19 lessons / 120 min
- How much? membership fee A 6800 CZK)
- Reservation: email@example.com or Registration and prices
As part of the lesson we will explain the basic of drawing and painting procedures. Training is conducted for group with a strong emphasis on individual consultation between you and the teacher. Our studio and its teachers guarante a pleasant creative atmosphere, which is the basis for our teaching.