Children: Silk “stained glass” / painting on silk - 24. 3. 2018 (10:00 - 13:00), 450 CZK
We will show you the technique of painting on dry - contour painting then fill it with color, and painting on wet – using watercolor. We will try batik and effects that may develop in the colors while using salt. We will paint with brushes, sponge ... try the technique imprinting, learn to combine colors and take steps to the final image.
Each child will receive a silk scarf or one wheel of their choice. Lesson doesn’t require any special artistic talent, for inexperienced painters have prepared a book with templates where they can look for inspiration.
- Where? Fine art studio in Prague 2 - Balbínova 28
- When? 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Who? Children and youth (4-18 years)
- How much? membership fee C (450 CZK)
- What to bring? utilities included
- Reserve a place: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upcoming dates: 24. 3., 21. 4., 30. 6. 2018
In art studio we advise you to bring some older shirt with you in order not got get paint on you and your clothes. Our art kingdom is full of crayons and paint and sometimes we end up having it everywhere :)
Parents or guidance of younger children can stay and participate in the process of creation. It is also possible to wait at New Gallery across the street (Balbínova 26) where you can go through the exhibition or enjoy a great Italian coffee in our coffee shop.
Application form - reserve your place in the course today!
- summer holiday art camp
- trial lesson
- fine art studio
- art school
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- preparation for entrance exams
- street art
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Semestral courses for kids
- pictures of custom
- conditions of studying
- Gift voucher
- About us
- application form
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
tel: 777 422 022