Children: Marbled eggs workshop - 2. 4. 2018 (14:00 - 15:30) 350 CZK
In the Marbled Eggs Workshop we can create beautiful marbled patterns on Easter eggs with the nail varnish. This is a very simple but effective technique that everyone can handle. Come decorate eggs that will carollers like!
We can marble cooked and also blown eggs, which you can then hang in windows as Easter decoration :)
- Where? Fine art studio in Prague 2 - Balbínova 28
- When? 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Who? Children (4-18 years)
- How much? membership fee C (350 CZK)
- Utilities? Each participant will have a 2-3 eggs (or you can bring your own more)
- Reservations: email@example.com
The egg is one of the best-known Easter symbols. It is a symbol of fertility, life or resurrection in many cultures. Dyeing eggs can be „traced“ to ancient Egypt, where were eggs painted with a red color as a symbol of the uterus. In the Eastern Christianity a red egg symbolizes the blood of Christ whereas in the Western Christianity it is a symbol of immortality.
Parents or younger children's escort can stay and participate in the workshop. It is also possible to wait in the New gallery across the street (Balbínova 26) where you can visit the exhibition or enjoy a great Italian coffee in our café.
Application form - reserve your place in the course today!
- trial lesson
- fine art studio
- art school
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- preparation for entrance exams
- street art
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Semestral courses for kids
- application form
- pictures of custom
- conditions of studying
- Gift voucher
- About us
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
tel: 777 422 022