Graphic Course, 6800 CZK - from 6. 2. 2018 - starting a new semester!
In the framework of the Graphics course, we get into the history of graphics and we will get to know tools for creating graphics and their possibilities and applying them in various techniques. We go through various graphic techniques such as depth printing, printing from a height, monotype creation and other combined techniques.
During the study in the graphic workshop, we will get acquainted with a dry needle, a bargraph, aquatint, monotypes, linocut, woodcut, woodcarving, and even blind printing. For advanced students, we have a combination of techniques - such as etching (F. Goya) or mesotinette, color printing (linocut, woodcut), trapping or combined printing techniques from both height and depth ...
It is possible to print from a height (linocut, woodcut, natural print, material printing, structural graphics - embossing - blind printing, monotype) and depth printing techniques (dry needle, mezzotint, etching, aquatint, structural and action graphics).
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Tuesdays 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. / 12 lessons / 180 min
- How much? A membership fee A (6800 CZK)
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
The program of the course can be individually adapted according to the preferences of the students.
Application form for graphic course
Please fill in the information below:
- summer holiday art camp
- trial lesson
- fine art studio
- art school
- Morning courses drawing and painting - parents and children
- preparation for entrance exams
- street art
- Drawing and painting for kids
- Semestral courses for kids
- pictures of custom
- conditions of studying
- Gift voucher
- About us
- application form
Kontaktujte nás! :)
Výtvarný ateliér Malování kreslení
Balbínova 28, Praha 2
tel: 777 422 022