"Come to us to make your own comics!"
Course of comics and illustrations for children aims playful and creative ways to familiarize children with comics and illustrations, to identify new trends in both media for what they have in common and what is different. Topics lessons are contiguous and in the end of the course, children can try creating your own animations and compare the best comics and illustration with other relatives working medium with the story. Through the course, children get a glimpse of what comics and illustration connects, learn to design own cartoon character and develop its story, familiar with different visual possibilities of comics, figures out how to work with space and time in comics, illustration, but also animation and especially how to put your thoughts, ideas and stories in visual form.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Schedule
- How much? Membership fee A (4750 CZK)
- Utilities: All utilities are available in the studio for free
- Reservation: email@example.com or Registration and prices
Course of comics and illustrations aims to help small authors to better communicate through images, expressing your thoughts and stories and materialize them into visual form, but also to experience the fun and spend time with art and stories.
Program of course:
- Introduction to comics and illustration: differences between comics and illustrations
- The relationship of text and image
- Characters in the story
- Space and time in comics and illustration
- Past, present and future in comics
- Emotions in comics and illustration
- My Story: Comic Diary
- Illustration stories or fairy tales
- Comics on the Web