"What do you think about painting, drawing and speaking english together? We offer english lessons only for foreigners. You can learn talking about your art, you can start your career abroad. You have doors open everywhere..."
Course of drawing and painting (19 lessons, 120min) is intended for the general public, age of students has no upper limit, the lower limit is determined by individual consultation between the teacher, you and your child. The course is designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced students, content of course is possible to individually edit in agreement with the teacher.
The course focuses on the basics of drawing and painting, following the traditional approach to teaching the facts by studying a freely formation, based on own imagination. During the course, students are introduced to basic art techniques and themes (discusses the pencil drawing, angle, vermilion and gradually transferred to painting - pastel, watercolor, acrylic or oil). Our students learn to know the basics of building image, composition, color composition, in order to achieve artistic expression. At the same time he became acquainted with the art science, we try to look into the development of fine art and encourage to try to build on current art trends.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? English lessons: Tuesdays 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Fridays 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. / 19 lessons / 120 min
- How much? A membership fee A (6800 CZK)
- Reservation: email@example.com or Registration and prices
- Instructions for lesson's apologizing
Studying in the first semester is spread over several blocks:
- Drawing Still Life (Fine introduction to drawing techniques, try pencil, charcoal, chalk, ink)
- Study of architectural space (interior and exterior painting, perspective. proportions)
- Figure Drawing (portrait, figure)
- Painting (color theory, picture composition, techniques, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, oil)
- Drawing in the open air
- Combined techniques (individual's own creation)
What awaits us in exchange for topics?
- Material - documents and materials for painting and drawing, their selection and use.
- Perspective - the issue of space technology drawings in charcoal or pencil, composition - principles for composing the image, surface and structure - the expression of various materials in engineering drawings in red chalk, pencil or crayons, theme and choice of theme image – questions of selection of the subject image in relation to development issues images in the history of the watercolor technique, light and shadow - drawing and pain ting still life wash ink,
- Space - building a tiered color space technology in oil or acrylic,
- Free copies of your choice, plaster head - a study by the model in engineering drawings and ink wash, live head – portrait, painting figures as a live model, reflection work ... Topics prepared by lecturer for particular groups, according to their proficiency
Visual aids - Securities and quarters are available for free in the studio for first lesson. Other visual aids to drawing (pencil, charcoal, red chalk, pastel...) and tools for painting (tempera, acrylic or oil paints, brushes, medium range), participants acquire by their own consultation with the lecturer during the study. Recommended products list possible find here.
Our studio also holds art camps and workshops in the open air, with various themes (landscape small scale, landscape large scale, architectural environments - exterior, interior, detail...)
External teachers from the Academy of Fine Arts in Prague, Brno, FVU, FA CTU in Prague are invited to all the open air workshops.