"Lets go to French Montmartre, let´s touch the extraordinary age, when modern fine art was formed…"
In terms of education in French atelier of painting and drawing, we will experience the common way, which French and world painting was experiencing during 19th and 20th century under academic painter´s - Ildar Yussoupov - lead. During practical lessons, we will periodically discuss styles as realism, impresionism, post-impresionism, fauvism, expresionism, cubism and abstraction. With every season there will be a specific task connected also with painting goals.
- Along with the Realist´s we will take a look the color tone.
- With the Impresionist´s on color we will focus on mixing and more-liberal work in open air (pleneur).
- Fauvism and Expresionism will lead us to additional-colors issues.
- In Cubist season we will take a look at contrast
- Abstract painters will teach us about composition and assemble
We will paint still life, portrait´s, acts, in atelier and also in open air. Even though you have a option to drill into atmosphere of Montmartre and Montparnasse ateliers of season longer than one hundred years, primary interest is a students interest. Student is not forced to watch all the styles. If you feel like you are fundamental impresionist inside, you can deepen your knowledges just in this season and style. If you will find a season, which attracted you the most, you have option´s to try different topics and subjects right in that season. The most important is freedom of your choice of your painting style, which you are either looking for, or you have already found and you want to improve it.
- Where? Fine Art Studio Balbínova 28, Praha 2 Vinohrady
- When? Friday 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. / 12 lessons / 180 min
- How much? A membership fee A (6800 CZK)
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org or Registration and prices
What to take? All materials for drawing are available, about the painting materials, we will explain it on first lecture. (You will gradually need your own set of oil colors, pallete, brushes, turpentine and other stuff.
The lecture in the “French atelier” is being led by your own wish – French, Czech, English or Russian.