we are starting new semester - instructions - fine art studio Balbínova 28, prague
Semester Drawing and painting course, Figure drawing, Oil painting Course.
Dear students of Fine art studio Malování kreslení, z.s., the first lesson in our studio is slowly approaching. You will find the instructions for the first lesson below. These instructions are also carefully gone through at the beginning of your lesson, then you can ask any questions and discuss anything personally.
How to get here? Getting to us is easy. The studio is located at Balbínova 28, Prague 2. Shortest path by walk is from the tram stop Italská (tram no. 11) or from the metro Muzeum (A, C). We a lerge sign "Art School" above the door.
The first lesson is introductory, we will welcome you, we'll talk about program of the course, we will explain all utilities. The lecturer will discuss with everybody specifically what everyone would like to paint, or which topic will they work on. Then we try to start a simple theme. Next lessons will run specific work and the teacher will consult individually with everybody.
Information to remember? You don't need to read anything else! :-)
- Attendance list - in the studio at the entrance a receptionist will ask you for your name and make sure the lesson is paid.
- Replacing lessons - if will not be able to attend cirrent lesson because of vacation or illness, it is possible to replace the apologized lesson. Uncompensated lessons forfeited and can not be replaced due to capacity of the studio in the next semester.
Apologising the lesson is done ahead through the reservation system. Instructions to apologize found here.
Replacing the lesson is possible for these courses: Course drawing and painting, figurative drawing course, Kurz ceramic workshop.
- Important contact: Lenka Trávníčková and Monika Sekavová + 420 777 422 022, assistant of the director, liaison officer and coordinator of your lessons. They will give you advice anytime. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is possible to pay by cash or by card at the reception in the studio.
- At first lesson we will give you "access code for the door" through which you will be able to open the studio.
- To first lesson take a few of your best drawings, if you have any, let us see who is doing what and what we do next. We will use part of the first lesson for consultations.
- You can also take the slippers, smock or favorite work shirt - to not be afraid of color, and also a favorite cup of tea (we have different kinds of tea and kettle)...
Painting tools for semester courses?
- Adults: The first lesson - all tools to the first lesson are available in the studio. So come to the first lesson "only" in a good mood! The teacher will discuss a list of recommended tools - depending on your program, experience, preferences... There is no need to take all the recommended equipment before the start of the course, you will be told every lesson what will be needed next.
- Children: have all the tools throughout the course of drawing and painting for children. If they attend a course for adults, buy the equipment according to instructions of the teacher.
- If you continue in the next semester, it is possible to adjust the schedule according to your needs, arrange it with the teacher at your first lesson.
- If you are preparing for the entrance exam, talk about it with the teacher, we will adjust the schedule according to the focus of your future school.
Our goal is to make you feel comfortable in the studio and make an inspiring place...
- we recommend comfortable clothing - perhaps an older shirt to do not be worry about colors
- there are 3 kitchen in the studio - Tea and coffee are available for free, the coffee machine capsules are 10 CZK for purchase at the reception
- we would like to ask you for consistent waste sorting, washing consecutive cup and generally maintaining order ;)
We sort waste
In the studio also pay attention to waste management, we have blue bags for paper, yellow for plastic, green for glass and white round bins for mixed waste.
- handkerchiefs, toilet paper or pieces of yellow tape thrown into bins for mixed waste
- any waste soaked with turpentine (paper, rags) also belong to mixed waste
- do not pour out turpentine to the sink - we have special container for it.
Thank you for helping us maintain a clean environment! :-)
We look forward to seeing you at the first lesson!
If you have any questions, please contact assistants of the director by phone on + 420 777 422 022, or director Nina by email at email@example.com. Because of a lot of work I prefer to communicate via email, but sometimes it would be pleasure for me to talk with you personaly. Nina :-)